What is Testosterone? Testosterone is a hormone produced in Leydig cells of testes in males. In order to increase the testosterone levels, the first step is to have a healthy diet that would help in reducing body fat. If that does not work, there are options of testosterone boosters available in the market including Six Star Pro Nutrition.
Testosterone boosters are supplements that are available to increase testosterone levels in the blood. So what will be the results of taking T-boosters?
How does T-booster help?
- Increases strength – Where steroids replace the naturally occurring hormone, a booster will prepare the body to make the hormone naturally. With this, on using a T-Booster, one will see increase in strength as you spend more time exercising aggressively after T-booster.
- Muscle gain – When used with good exercise training routine, T-booster helps to gain muscle very fast. Many body builders use T-boosters along with steroids to build their body. A T-booster helps in slow and steady gain in muscle mass.
- Testosterone is also preferred by body builders as it helps to reduce body fat. It’s Testosterone’s quality to naturally burn fat.
- Increased Sex drive – Testosterone is the primary hormone that drives sex in men. Hence, a T-booster increases the sex drive. T-booster is majorly used to increase performance at gym but increase in sex drive is added advantage to it!
- T-booster including Six Star Pro Nutrition also increases aggression during workouts.
Hence, a man with good testosterone levels will be much stronger with good muscles and less fat.
Side Effects of T-boosters:
Common side effects of T-boosters include:
- Oily skin and acne
- Infrequent urination problems
- Headaches can also be caused
- Anemia (low iron levels) can be caused.
- T-booster increases muscle but not the strength of ligaments that connect the muscle to bone. Hence, an abnormal growth of muscle or tearing of ligament/muscle can be caused.
- On a long term usage, it can cause damage to kidneys, aggressive behavior; increased red blood cells could cause heart problems.
The key to avoid side effects is to take proper dosage as prescribed your doctor.